February 12, 2018

laugh no more

Assalamualaikum and Hello everyone!

As you guys concern, currently I'm pursuing bachelor in actuarial science & risk management. step into this program knowing nothing, ZERO! But I give it a go. WHY? Most malaysian does not acknowledge actuarial science, hence I'm thinking of spreading the awareness. This program is something if you did well!

First year was wal-laa. "Honeymoon phase" orang kata. Believe me. You're going to regret it later. First year is the most crucial phase. The syllabus become complicated later. Score well. Get a 4.00. It's easy but most of the students aren't aware. i'm one of them. Regretting as much as I can. Phewww I do take that "honeymoon" thing seriously. But no one to tell me then! Now, I'm telling you guys. Note it please.

Second year, the growing phase. The syllabus was specifically on actuarial science. More facts and formulas. Calculation? Yeah sure there are. The formulas weren't a joke peeps. I learnt a thing on this. Memorizing is not the best choice. Learn on how to derive them. You will get it.

Third year. now it's a thing. Calculation weren't one of the concerns anymore. We are getting more into interpretation and explaining. Identifying the cause and effect. Explaining the correlations and reasons. Life changes 360. Headache was my bestfriend throughout the year. Pheww what a year!

I'm in my sixth semsester. Wal-laa two more semester to go. Secretly hoping that you guys wishing the best for me. It's time to be more and more serious. Less shopping but once in a time should be fine. 24 jam menghadap buku pun tak boleh jugak. You don't wish to become a zombie ain't it? Thesis is coming. Hmm speaking of thesis, need to decide the topic! 

The tips:
1 - Study well. Prepare earlier.

yeah that's all.

see you later. thanks for reading! 

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nurshafinaz Nasir
Maira Gall