January 13, 2016

Sayonara 2015

Assalamualaikum and Hi !

As seen, most of the degree students had started their semester breaks, and me also. Not too late to wish Happy New Year right ! 2015 had passed, and 2016 starts to bring us a new journey. New year is not all about the new resolution and resolution all again. It’s a matter of how you learned from your past doings, in the year before. Either you have achieved all your targets, become a better student or able to reward yourself when you have a successful event that you do, it’s all included. 

2015 had taught me about how friendships works. Along the years, I have been watching on them (my friends) - I’m kind of stalker (teheee). They are different in their own ways. Some of them are full of confidence in what they are doing, some have better achievement (curricular and co-curricular), and the groups which I envy the most - those who are not selekeh. My mind just can't generate. How they could dress well, like wow so nice so beautiful so gorgeous.

But, to not be selekeh, we should not break the Islamic clothing guidelines. (For girl) Even though Islam already stated that the women are allowed to show their palm and face only, but in my own opinion, wearing something tight or three-quarter sleeves absolutely should be avoided by the women. First, Islam had clearly stated it (obligation of covering Aurah) in the Al-Quran. Second, it is not appropriate. Third, you are going to catch men’s attention, which later may brings harm to you.  Not to forget, I was once being advised by a person, she said :

‘Pakailah ketat ketat, nanti susah mengandung tatau aiyok’.

Yea most of them are outstanding. My insecurity level was like (takyah cerita lah memang gayat lah). They are too wonderful, successful, delightful, cheerful but not a fool muahehehe (ok lame). And I’m too awkward to speak in English with them cause my english was so-so plus I was lack of confident during that time. As the time passed, I have learned a lot. It is our heart that scared too much. So starting from that day, I tried to be myself. I don’t take account of my weakness, cause everybody do have their own weakness. I gained more courageous so that I’m presentable in the community. I get closer with the teachers, lecturers and others. I even try to be a talkative person. But till now, I only talks a lot with the person who close to me only. i prefer to stay quiet when I’m with someone I don’t know. Yea I’m not a person that huha huha with any-body any-who any-strangers that I’m not used to. 

Finally Mama Abah helped me well throughout my days. They spend a lot on my study. Plus they not even once sighed or drag me down. Despite when I lost track on learning, they give me words to make I'm all up again. When I said I'm lazy, they will scold me. Well, being lazy is my hobby. 

So here I am. 2016, I hope I will learn more and more. Gain and gain the knowledge. Make many friends. And last but not least, I want brother-in-law (I hope Along will read this post).


Ok bye enjoy your sem breaks.




If you happen to find this girl, please tell her jangan hidup dalam khayalan. She dreams too high.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nurshafinaz Nasir
Maira Gall