May 27, 2016

Memories

اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركته

I was deciding what to do. 
And I decide to take a look at our old photos during foundation studies.
It hurts me. 

Memories that I have there, hard to be wiped out. 
I learned a lot about friends.
I was exposed to the dependent life without my parents by my side. 
I gained courageous to make new friends. 
I tried to overcome my weakness in communicating and mingling with people.
And I did it. 


I have friends who had helped me a lot.
Always take care of each other.
Our bond is unspoken.
She don't know, the other will help.
He don't know, the other will help.
When it comes to studies, we never left out any of us, with no direction.
There is always someone who will help the weak.

When it comes to chemistry tutorial class, everybody is shaking.
Scared if their names gonna be called out.
It's not that we dislike Chemistry, but the lecturer is strict.
Physics class always go simple.
Well, our lecturer just about our age.
I mean a few years older than us.
Mathematics class; the class where everyone keeps copying if they don't know the answer.
Of course the genius becomes the target.
For me, I only have less favor in proving trigonometry.
IT'S TOO LONG.

However, before we separated, we created an unforgettable memory.
A day hang out after the final exam. 
We go for ice skating. 
Eat at the same place. 
And left messages, which later been converted into a video. 

My new friends here, in USIM, once asked me.
'When are you going to move on from Palam?'

I think I have found the answer.

I'm going to say - Never!

How can I move on and forget all those memories,
when those memories had successfully created who am I today.

An anonymous once tell me,
'How can we forget the past, when the past make who we are today'

And now I admit it, memories means everything. Either it's good memories or vice versa. 

How can one's improve himself/herself when he don't have any experience on that particular thing.



No comments

Post a Comment

© Nurshafinaz Nasir
Maira Gall