July 19, 2018

Crazy Things We Ever did Together #theKembaq

On April,1996, we arrived. Hello Mama Abah, here comes you duo twins.

You may guess who's the silliest.

"How does it feel to have someone as your twin, in exact, to have someone identical to you?"

It's fun. Sometimes annoying. Can be
challenging at times. In the end of the day, you might cry as well.

Kindergarten till primary school, we went together. She was offered to the boarding school in Kajang and I went to school in Perlis. That's the moment I cried. First, I was jealous. Second, I'm gonna miss her.
The rest is history.

Kalau dah jodoh tak kemana,
We went to the same university!

So, here's the point. Few days before SPM result announced, Mama & Abah went for Umrah. I was crying to the heart. I need them to be there, at school, and console me if I flunked, or congratulate me on my success. She wished the same as well. That was the saddest day ever in our life. I was announced as one of the best students, I was honoured to go on stage; but they aren't there. Instead of my parents, my auntie went on stage with me. The saddest person may be her. She went to Kajang alone, no one attend her. Little did you know I was crying while writing this.

The scholarships were opened up to a week and we were freaking. No internet connection at home, so we asked Makcik to take us to cyber cafe. For Maybank scholarship, we need to submit our forms via postage. That's the moment we did the craziest thing in our life. Adik was at school, Alang (my twin sister) just got her driving license, meanwhile I flunked on the first test (reasons: I forgot to put on seatbelt). Ok moving on peeps.

Nak dijadikan cerita, hari tu hari terakhir untuk hantar borang permohonan.

What happens? Yes we did.

For the first time ever,  without my parents, she drove to van. It's a freaking huge van peeps but we were desperate. The plan was to buy the "P" stickers at the nearest pump station. We ain't got time to deal with the police. "P" stickers checked, hence we drove out. Keluar je stesen minyak, POLIS DEKAT SEBELAH WEH DAN KITAORANG TAK PAKAI SEATBELT. The chaos was real. I pegang stereng, Alang pakai seatbelt. Lepas tu, I pulak pakai seatbelt. And the police not even notice us. Penat je gelabah tadi.

Arrived in Arau. Another chaos happen. We got our parking, handbrake was up and free gear checked (yes it is manual). Suddenly, we felt as the van was moving. Damn that handbrake need to be pulled harder but we got no idea. We almost crashed the bumper but we don't. Sempat diselamatkan. Alhamdulillah.

We keep it a secret from Mama and Abah. They just learned about this story after they came home. All we left with is sorry. They were like, "Oh patutlah ada stiker "P" dekat van". Pheww lucky escaped!

Moral of the story, never drive without consent. The moment we went out, nobody knew that we were out and driving on our own. Though we live next to our grandma's, uncles and aunties, but they didn't notice.

Alasan: Kitaorang taknak susahkan orang lain, segan nak mintak tolong sebenarnya.

(I got no picture of me on the SPM results  day, another reason to cry)



No comments

Post a Comment

© Nurshafinaz Nasir
Maira Gall