June 25, 2018

Do I ever bother about love?

You read the title, you may have the idea this moment. I used to fall in love, I used to have that tinglish feeling that comes without my consent and I did experience the loss; the moment you came back to the reality.

People do ask:
"Don't you ever
think about love?"
"Would you love to be in a relationship?"
"Why do you stay single till this day?"

First, I do think, but I'm scared of my parents more so yeah never bother about love before (#gooddaughter).

Second, not before, but yes right now. Do you get what I meant? I'm graduating soon (inshaAllah), parents kinda allowing for it to happen right now, but the fact that I have zero experience in love, let's not think about that yet.

Third, now that I have a niece, that loneliness or the needs for love tolerate well. I focused on her more that I think less about looking for a partner (good mother-to-be detected).

"You tengok orang lain dah berdua, you tak cemburu ke?"

Well, sure I do. And I don't wish to flunk either. So yeah, got to sort my undergraduate life before mingling with love.

On top of all, we planned, but He planned as well. I once failed, I was about to cry, but I feel the calmness minutes after that. It's not even halal to grieve for it. I moved on (and my friends didn't knew bout this yet). Lucky it happens when the semester break is approaching, I went back and stayed with my lil cheeky niece, Nurwafaa Auliya. You are the best medicine ever bebigel Makngah.

Jangan tanya umur, I sensitif. Magic of this year, I tak dapat soalan makcik makcik bawangs. Eh eh macam tahu je dia.

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nurshafinaz Nasir
Maira Gall