April 06, 2014

Maybank Foundation Scholarship #1

Salam Alayk -- 

May Allah bless us and our family ; fi dunya wal akhirah.

Its About Maybank Foundation Scholarship. My twin and I ; both of us just trying our luck. Drive the car like a crazy, we rushed to the post office. Hollaaa the closing date is around the corner. Alhamdulillah, the application was sent successfully.

Unexpected, on one night , I HAVA GOT AN EMAIL. The result ; that I had never thought. But,it's only me who got chosen on the shortlisted. Urhhh feels bad to my twin. *so sadddd*.
And..... There were 3 assessments that every shortlisted candidates should go through. And the first assesment was held online -- it's only 12 MINUTES given. Urghh *sakit kifala lah*. Mcm nk tercabut dh mata kita sbb kena fokus dkt skrin*. There were two test -- Verbral and Numerical. Urghh. Its all about focus ONLY. And the questions are a bit confusing *for me lah*.
It's a wrap. Haha. Baru habis satu assesment. Im about to collapsed.

That's all. Peace yooo. Wasalam. :))

No comments

Post a Comment

© Nurshafinaz Nasir
Maira Gall